Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I'm IN!!

So, being the techno-idiot I am, I thought giving y'all the blog's address would be all it took. Not quite so:

To start you get an 'invitation' to blog from Marc Dombrosky. It's an e-mail that has a long string of letters and numbers and such that you have to click on, then go through a few steps to register, and then you get to BLOG--just like I'm doing now.

A note: Cornish e-mail filters bounced Marc's invitation to my junk mail. Maybe it'll do that to you, too. So there are glitches--I think in techno-lingo you call 'em 'bugs' in our system. But isn't that what all this is about: learning together? Hey, I feel like I learned something this afternoon.

More soon,

Kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how would they be able to read this if you are just now describing to them how to access this blog?