Friday, October 12, 2007

Kerry Hall Songs - Taylor

Elevator - 1st Floor
I couldn't help but think of the song Workhorse by Mastodon as a single student loaded the elevator full of musical equipment including an entire drum set, a stand, and an amplifier. The student was obviously the "Workhorse" for the day.

2nd Floor
Near the drum room I heard some faint sounds of drums being put away. The noises from the drums made me think about Day of Baphomets by The Mars Volta since it has an epic drum/bongo solo in it.

Front Door
I was looking out at the empty street from the front door of Kerry hall and i couldn't help but feel lonely since the street was completely empty and there was no movement other than trees swaying in the wind. This reminded me of one of the loneliest sounding songs I know Leap Your Bar by John Frusciante.

No comments: