Friday, October 12, 2007

Kerry Hall Songs

Our Classroom: I heard "London Beckoned Songs about Money Written by Machines" by Panic! at the Disco because there are lyrics in there that remind me of all the discussions we have in there. The lyrics that remind me go:
Boy you better put that pen to paper and charm your way out.
If you talk you better walk you better back your shit up

Hallway outside Classroom: I heard "Goodbye Love" from the Rent soundtrack for some reason. It just looked like a lonely hallway, one that you would say goodbye to someone there. And whenever I walk down the hallway in that direction, I'm usually saying goodbye to someone from class.

Basement: I heard the song "Crazy" by Gnarles Barkley because the white halls and clean feeling made me feel like I was in the ICU. I hate that feeling and so I rarely go down there.

Basement hallway: I heard "In My Own Little Corner" from Cinderella because it has this very lonely feeling to it. It's so long and I just felt like I was the only person in the hallway.

First Floor: As soon as I stepped out of the elevator onto the first floor, I could hear "A Elbereth Gilthoniel" from Lord of the Rings. This song makes me feel so peaceful and that's how the first floor always makes me feel, like I'm at home.

First Floor Hallway: When I walked down the first floor hallway, I could hear the song "Lacrymosa" from Mozart's Requiem. I think I could hear this since I have choir on the first floor very close to that hallway. Whenever I go to choir, Mozart's Requiem always goes through me head.

(Sorry this wasn't turned in earlier, I wasn't sure where to post it too!)
Brittany Williams

No comments: