Sunday, October 14, 2007

Kerry Hall Songs

3rd Floor Hallway-
Classic piano music. Specifically, songs that are typically used when at the barre.

Elevator-
The Greys Anatomy soundtrack. Anybody who watches the show will understand.

Digital Lab (Basement)-
"Turning Japanese" by The Vapors
I was overwhelmed by the abundance of computer technology.

Lounge-
"Brick House" by The Commodores
Simply because the first thing I noticed when I walked in was the brick wall. :P

Rm 114-
I don't know specifically what song I was thinking of, but in general this room made me think of Buddy Holly. The reason for this is that the teacher who had just finished up class really wanted to help me find inspiration in this room and proceded to show me the various instruments in there, one of which happened to be a harpischord, which I know Buddy Holly used in some of his songs. I think probably if I had to pick just one song I would pick "Rave On" because thats the song I immediately think of when I think of Buddy Holly...but I don't even know if that actually uses the harpischord or not.

-Kelly Middleton

No comments: